top of page
Happy Family

Super  Visa

While parents’ immigration program might not be an option for you at this time, you may consider temporary residence programs such as Super Visa. Foreign nationals who are the parents or grandparents of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can apply for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. It is generally issued for a 10-year period, allows for multiple entries, and permits the foreign national to remain in Canada for up to two years at a time.

Have questions or need professional assistance? 

bottom of page